F&I Training & Development
The Foundation For Your Success
Here’s just a brief outline of what you’ll learn in our week long training classes. For a complete course Syllabus please call (770) 650-1818.
• History & Purpose of the F&I Department
• Effective Introduction of F&I Products
• Proper Presentation of F&I Products
• Purposeful & Proven Sales Techniques
• Menu Objection Handling and Closing Skills
• Role Playing the Entire Process
• Managing the F&I Department
• Compliance &Legal Disclosures
• Working with Lenders
• Course Evaluation
May 7- May 11 – Mooresville, NC
July 16 – July 20 – Norcross, GA
Few spots remaining!
About the Instructor:
Joe Negley is the president and founder of Association for Automotive Excellence. A serious student of the automotive business since 1981, Joe has been training managers since 1986 as the Director of Training for EasyCare, Gulf States Toyota and Voyager Automotive Group, before founding AAE in 2011.